Mural Mural

Nothing more can be said, just repeated. It is a very excellent film. I almost want to see it stretched out to explain more behind the characters and the animation is of course extremely solid. If you didn't get high remarks on this from your committee, they are insane. Any competitions lined up to try to enter?

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

DAMNit.

I really didn't think you were going to catch me again with that clip of him in hell again.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Amazing

I am saving my full review of the series for the Final Step, but I do at least want to say that I am highly impressed with the level of storytelling here. It really does not matter if a language barrier separates an audience from the storyteller. It only matters that the person can effectively get the message across in whatever manner they can. I think this person is doing just that.

Newgrounds Commercial Newgrounds Commercial

Have to give it a 3.

Voted a three. For After Effects, I would have liked to see a better resolution on the flash icons. Especially if you are going to zoom in on it.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Truly the Ultimate Showdown

Excellent movie! Though I do have one question to ask. In the beginning, it sounds like Eric Cartman instead of Aaron Carter. Is this the fact?

Feel Good Inc. Collab Feel Good Inc. Collab

Nice Effort

I am a hardcore Gorillaz fan. Just watched this movie and can't say that I really like it. Half the animation wasn't up to par and the absence of the band for most of it was bad. Let alone people in it all singing 2-D's parts.

Live by NG, Die by NG... Live by NG, Die by NG...

A suggestion

The ending is a bit cold. Perhaps a fadeout of music and the picture before putting up the phrase...then let the music get completely out before putting up the replay button.

Robo Janitor Trailer Robo Janitor Trailer

Really Liked it!

Was very funny and the movie definately deserved being spoofed! And especially good job about finding the music.

cr0m responds:

Thank you, Seeing a nice review makes me feel loved ^^

DailyToon SE: Astropuff DailyToon SE: Astropuff

Good Video. Good SFX. Bad Song.

I am sorry. I wanted to give this a 5. So wanted to click the 5. But you had an Aqua song in it. Therefore, 0.

Astropuff responds:

The songs so bad that you voted a 0, even though I was making fun of it.

Damn Aqua sucks too much to even parody T.T