Mural Mural

Nothing more can be said, just repeated. It is a very excellent film. I almost want to see it stretched out to explain more behind the characters and the animation is of course extremely solid. If you didn't get high remarks on this from your committee, they are insane. Any competitions lined up to try to enter?

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

DAMNit.

I really didn't think you were going to catch me again with that clip of him in hell again.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Amazing

I am saving my full review of the series for the Final Step, but I do at least want to say that I am highly impressed with the level of storytelling here. It really does not matter if a language barrier separates an audience from the storyteller. It only matters that the person can effectively get the message across in whatever manner they can. I think this person is doing just that.

400 Years 400 Years

You made me feel bad in a way for a stone statue. You win.

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

I am taking into mind that this is to be an artistic game with a message inside of it.

At the same time, to experience this message shouldn't make the gameplay near intolerable. I had to read the comments to know how to get across the vine challenge. I was down to the last try on one of those vine challenges before simply quitting the game. That being the challenge above the lake pit on the tree level.

Any point I was to receive there and going forward was lost in the confusion and anger I had toward trying to control the character. Thus, it was lost on me.

N3rd Boy N3rd Boy

I would like to say for one that the puzzles are nice and hard for this. At the same time, the fact that you can't control when you are wall sliding and when you aren't is a bit counter-intuitive to how things are normally done in games. When I am stuck sliding against a wall while mashing the opposite direction to try to step off, it doesn't feel right.

As for the true test of sanity? It is given to us by Dennis Keitel. The only song in the game has nearly got me on a mission to hunt him down. More music to choose from please!

knarrenheinz responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Hahaha, I laughed so hard at "the true test of sanity". The way you wrote that is plain cool :D